AeroSim finally released their debut aircraft, the Piper PA-18 Super Cub! See this:
- Current version supporting Xplane 11 version 11.05
- SimCoders REP Package comes with the aircraft! Just install and you are ready to fly
- 3 Individual Flight Models! 150HP Titan™ X320 powered Super Cub, with a separate flight model for Tundra Tires and standard tires. 180HP Titan™ X340 Powered Super Cub + constant speed prop with Tundra wheels only.
- Engine performance data provided by Titan™ Engines by Continental
- Full 3D Landing gear animations
- Flight Dynamics and ground handling designed to allow pilots to land off airfield!
- Compare the flight differences between a constant speed propeller and a fixed pitch!
- 4K Textures, full PBR and individual reflections inside the cockpit
- 2 Included selectable cockpits for the 150HP Model. These include a IFR rated panel and a standard bare bones VFR panel
- High Definition CSL’s for online flying
- More updates and additions to come in the future as Xplane expands
Q: “Will the Super Cub come with floats?”
A: Yes, the Super Cub will come with a free future update with floats. This will happen once the Xplane 11 water handling is updated. The current water handling is very hard to create realistic water handling, we will support floats when the flight model can handle it.
Q: “Will the Super Cub have Reality XP Support?”
A: Yes, we will support Reality XP in future free updates. The initial support will however only be for the GNS650 and GNS430/530 products. The GNS750 will be supported in a future upgrade for Cub Crafters Carbon Cub addition.
AeroSim’s Piper PA-18 Super Cub is available for $42.95 directly from AeroSim here!