A rather small scenery has been released today by a developer unknown to me (see his original announcement here). Allan & Burrows Island are in the state of Washington on the west coast of the US. Burrows island is a small island with a lighthouse and a helipad serving the lighthouse. Allan island features a 750m (2,400ft) long sloped grass runway that is of variable width. Allan island also has dirt trails going around the island plus a dock for visiting sailors. Both islands are covered in a thick forest and sharp rocks. See the full feature list:
- Orthophotos for both islands (USGS)
- Custom accurate forest type.
- 3D volumetric grass.
- Highly realistic ground textures
- Custom textures for trails on island
- Animated traffic on trails and by sea.
- 3D trees and bushes.
- Custom and accurate Mesh for both islands.
- Campsite with animated smoke that reflects wind direction and strength
- Night textures
- 3D Rocks
Allan & Burrows Island are available for just €5.56 (about $6.57) exclusively at let’s sim here.