Only a few days after the initial announcement Carenado today released their Dornier DO228. See the features:
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Support for RealityXP’s GTN750 (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available)
- VR compatible click spots
- Goodway Compatible
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximun accuracy.
Carenado’s Dornier DO228 is currently only available at Carenado’s website here for $37.95. It should be available at the .org store within the next few days though.