Remember my post about Attitude Simulations? I still firmly believe that this is X-Plane’s hottest new developer. Elias Strikos of Attitude was kind enough to send me some exclusives to showcase their upcoming KSAT San Antonio (click on a thumbnail to view in full screen). Also see what the developers have to say about this upcoming beauty:
“KSAT – San Antonio International Airport by Attitude Simulations
- Crisp, high resolution Orthoimagery
- Large Coverage area surrounding airport
- “Autogen” around the airport will all be modeled and correctly placed over Orthos for a seamless immersion. This is regarding to Warehouses, buildings. Some stores, and noticeable buildings will be modeled to a higher extent, such as Hotels, Grocery stores, etc.
- Houses accurately placed over Orthoimagery
- Custom vegetation
- High Definition terminal, buildings and hangars in the airport
- X-Plane 11 PBR goodness!
- X-Plane 11 Default roads painstakingly corrected to flow over Orthoimagery.
Downtown will also be included and modeled, along with 3 Heliports in the coverage area. And more to come as development continues! No expected release date as of yet. Exclusively available on X-Aviation!”13