Announced only two weeks ago and today already released! Globall Art (the house brand of well known developer Richard Nunes) today released CYYZ Toronto Pearson International Airport. See the features set:
- Precise modeling, from original references, photos and other studies.
- Customized lanes, decks and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS.
- by Marginal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this work.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic
- 2D Grass.
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas.
Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool
- Mesh Remexe Tool – Joz
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
Service of ground animating and traffic (default) of aircraft.
- Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route”.
- Configured Ramp Start.
De-ce system configured for some specific aircraft
- Use Auto Gate Datarefs
- Winter texture (for the airport)
- CA-CYYZ-B- Toronto Pearson v1.0
- CA-CYYZ-C- Airport Traffic • CA-CYYZ-D- Toronto Mesh 1.0
- CA-CYYZ Pearson Winter Texture
- CA-CYYZ Toronto Autogen
- Airfield Cards – • Instruction Manual”