Currently there’s no realistic rendition of EBBR Brussels but the guys of the Project Brussels Developer Team (Brent De Mesmaeker, Jurgen De Petter, Isaac Caudron) are about to change this with their Project Brussels.
Work started back in November 2017 and even though the team also provides some occasional liveries, the focus lies heavily on the project. There’s no official release date yet but the scenery is about to enter beta soon. Once Brussels is out it will be available for free “as a gift to the flight sim community”, as they team says. Here’s a list of the features you can look forward to:
What will be in this scenery?
- Melsbroek (EBMB) completely modeled with the right locations for army planes and helicopters.
- Cargo Area completely modeled with the right locations for cargo planes.
- Passenger area: Pier A and B (with connector) and enterance building
- Tower of Brussels (Steenokkerzeel) and the building around.
- Hangars; Brussels Airlines, TuiFly, Sabena technics.
- Overal object: Spottersplace at 25L (Transitcentrum), Church Steenokkerzeel, Atomium
- The soil textures will be as in real life. (with dirt)
- Rain and snow effects on the ground
- Supports and controlled by Xenviro 1.08
- IVAO friendly
- FPS friendly
- Autogate with real pictures of advertisement
- WT3 compatible
And here’s a bunch of high-res screenshots (do bear in mind these are work-in-progress):