VSKYLABS updated their DC-3/C-47 to version 2.1. See the changelog:
“The VSKYLABS DC-3/C-47 Flying Lab Project V2.1 – UPDATE LOG:
- fmod project for the VSKYLABS DC-3/C-47 Flying Lab is COMPLETED, and is planned to be included in V2.1.
- Backwards compatibility remains – standard sounds folder will be remained. To disable fmod, simply rename its directory.
- fmod sounds will continue to improve and expand side by side the the whole project.
Standard sounds of the initial release version will include:
- Engines and Props with multiple laters for various rpm and distance from the engines.
- Engine startup and post startup low rpm sounds.
- Switches and knobs.
- Gyro instruments, Booster pumps.
- Gears, Flaps.
- Ambiance (wind) and turbulence during normal flight.
- Ground roll, tire screech.
- Vocal Annunciation for mixture control (auto rich, auto lean).
- Vocal Annunciation for tail wheel (locked, unlocked).
- Vocal Annunciation for autopilot (engaged/disengaged).
- Overhead Electric fans.
- The standard sounds will expand gradually on a pre-planned and user-request basis.
- Entire interior texture workaround project had started, soon to be determined what will go into v2.1
- Cockpit compartment – internal cockpit curtains removed, back wall of cockpit compartment is now featuring the same textures as the whole inter-cockpit covering. This configuration allows a more ‘clean’ cockpit environment, as a preparation for the freight/cargo update (current under development).
- Cockpit Escape hatch (internal part) modeled.
- Windshield wipers – working in opposite directions (fix).
- Magnetic compass (on top of front panel) is now hinged with rubber-wires, as seen on many DC-3’s out there.
- Seat, Yokes and pedals fine-tune to fix minor alignment issue.
- Right hand windshield wiper re-alignment to work in an opposite direction to the left hand wiper.
- Overhead electric fans – Added two (pilot/co-pilot).
- Added co-pilot comm box for comfortable right seat operations.
- Added two radio-microphones.
- Added two overhead loudspeakers.
- GNS 530 pop-up window instead of the GNS 430.
- Landing lights intensity adjusted (brighter).”