“This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.8 update for the Mitsubishi MU-2B-60. All customers who have purchased the Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete installation instructions on how to update your product. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.8 for you.
What if I didn’t get the update e-mail?
If you did not receive your update e-mail don’t fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Simply login to your account and re-download your original order.
There are some important fixes and requests implemented in this update.
Please note this update is for X-Plane 11 only, and this ends support going forward for X-Plane 10.
The following is a list of additions/fixes included:
- XP11 Reflective Glass over Instruments
- XP11 Reflection on exterior
- XP11 Reflective Yokes
- Subtle changes to lighting highlights on panel
- New throttle knobs per the real thing
Flight Model Changes:
- EGT on engine start more within realistic limits
- New annunciator system with more realistic lighting effects
- Texture on turn/slip indicators cleaned up to make the balls visible
- Refined electrical system power consumption
- Added second battery and battery isolation switches per the real thing
- Fixed brakes to be consistent. Used to be ‘locked on’ after first landing”
Thanks to our reader Lem for the tip-off! Thanks buddy!6